Friday, October 8, 2010

Trans-sister Radio

I actually haven't started reading the book...sorry guys! It hasn't come in from Amazon yet...I'm still waiting on it. From what I remember from the back cover though, it sounds like a really interesting story. I think it would make an awesome movie! I feel like transgenderism is still a touchy subject in society, so for there to be a movie about it in such detail would really turn some heads and enlighten some people. I'm sorry I don't have more to offer...I'll get started on it as soon as it comes in!

Tyler

2 comments:

  1. They have it at the library. Mine hadn't come either at the time - thats where i read the first couple chapters. :P

    DON'T FORGET: SUNDAY, 5:30, DHOP, BE THERE OR BE SQUARE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch, Kerrie. Ouch. So harsh on little Tyler. :)

    ReplyDelete